t Double Yellow's Musings: The <i>bestest</i> way to fight Depression
The warped mind of Double Yellow craves for humor everyday. His daily dose comes from The Straits Times, The Sunday Times, Today, Channelnewsasia, etc. He also thinks that because of this preamble, this blog will never get featured in the local media. And of course, please read the Disclaimer before embarking on the journey.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

The bestest way to fight Depression

I was wondering why I had not smiled even once the whole of last week. Instead of paying the doc for his holiday to some exotic destination or helping pharma companies ignore bird flu in Asia, I think I may have found the bestest way to fight depression under ONE dollar!! And the answer lay at your doorstep... everyday at 6 AM.

There is no better way to fight depression than to read the local newspapers :)

I have one week of newspaper reading to catch up.... I can feel myself smiling even as I write this :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

The post has really helpful ideas to beat depression. These simple techniques can help us to overcome depression. Here I am going to add a resource for all of them who really want to fight depression with a simple tips and techniques.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home