t Double Yellow's Musings: Mr. Bomb-astic comes to Singapore
The warped mind of Double Yellow craves for humor everyday. His daily dose comes from The Straits Times, The Sunday Times, Today, Channelnewsasia, etc. He also thinks that because of this preamble, this blog will never get featured in the local media. And of course, please read the Disclaimer before embarking on the journey.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mr. Bomb-astic comes to Singapore

Ever since I read this interesting piece of news....


(The Sunday Times, 22 Jan 2006)

.... for some reason, I can’t seem to get this song out of my head....

Mr. Low-er Low-er
they call me Mr. Bomb-astic
say me fantastic
touch me in my back
they say bomb
bomb
bomb

Mr. Low-er Low-er
they call me Mr. Bomb-astic
say me fantastic
touch me in my back
they say bomb
bomb
bomb

Only in Singapore can you build a time-bomb with no chemicals whatsoever :)

2 Comments:

Blogger chemgen said...

Ha ha that is funny!

1:23 AM  
Blogger doubleyellow said...

heheh chemgen, i think i may need to get my warped mind serviced soon :)

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home