t Double Yellow's Musings: Popular Reads and Pet Peeves
The warped mind of Double Yellow craves for humor everyday. His daily dose comes from The Straits Times, The Sunday Times, Today, Channelnewsasia, etc. He also thinks that because of this preamble, this blog will never get featured in the local media. And of course, please read the Disclaimer before embarking on the journey.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Popular Reads and Pet Peeves

I have made some minor changes to the template. I have included a Popular Reads and Pet Peeves section on the left. Its funny how the two never seem to have any common posts :) And as you can see from the hasty alternations, html is not my forte.

Not sure how many of you use the so-called RSS thingy, but if you want the old fashioned email update, drop me a note.

3 Comments:

Blogger FixCon said...

You did a pretty good job to the modification :) If you need any help, feel free to e-mail me jason@i-scriptorz.org and I see if I can help you. Of course the probability of me knowing it is still 50 50 :P

1:32 AM  
Blogger doubleyellow said...

hey fixcon, thanx :) will get in touch when I do phase II

2:48 AM  
Blogger FixCon said...

er, I think MSn me better, I dont check mail often nowadays. My msn address: jasontxf@hotmail.com :)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home