t Double Yellow's Musings: Media Gaffes on Bush
The warped mind of Double Yellow craves for humor everyday. His daily dose comes from The Straits Times, The Sunday Times, Today, Channelnewsasia, etc. He also thinks that because of this preamble, this blog will never get featured in the local media. And of course, please read the Disclaimer before embarking on the journey.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Media Gaffes on Bush

Guess these have been circulating in emails for a while now. But when the media commits a faux pas on Bush, I crack up.


This first one was after Bush won the last election. Some 'brilliant' CNN dude named the picture in question, asshole.jpg. An attentive surfer saw this and decided to spread the message. If I am not wrong, the guy lost his job for telling the truth.





This other one is more recent after the Katrina disaster. It was Sky News this time and it says

I wonder whether the news producer got whacked for this :)


I dun think our media commits such gaffes. At least I haven’t seen any. Time to pray… hard :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Love Fool said...

Hey! I've always wanted to post pictures in my blog postings. So far I haven't been successful. I've followed the site's instructions but it's not working -- honestly, I'm a bit lost in this area. Can you please help me? It would really be much appreciated. (you can reach me at scanedme@yahoo.com)

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home