t Double Yellow's Musings: One Singapore Minute
The warped mind of Double Yellow craves for humor everyday. His daily dose comes from The Straits Times, The Sunday Times, Today, Channelnewsasia, etc. He also thinks that because of this preamble, this blog will never get featured in the local media. And of course, please read the Disclaimer before embarking on the journey.

Monday, August 22, 2005

One Singapore Minute

I have never taken part in a meme before (actually, I did not know what a meme was until recently). Anyways, mrbrown issued a meme decree for National Day – to take pictures of Singapore all within one minute.

I was going through the pics and most of them highlighted various places and people doing an assortment of things in Singapore. I decided to take a few snaps of a façade of Singapore rarely seen in the brochures.

My onesingaporeminute contribution includes pictures taken in Serangoon Road, Little India where locals, tourists and foreign workers all mingle at the same time. In particular, I want to highlight the latter group, the foreign workers, whose contribution to Singapore society we so easily forget.

My onesingaporeminute set is here. The full collection of photos to the meme is here.

Technorati tag: onesingaporeminute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home